View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0002346||DarkRadiant||Map Editing||public||22.08.2010 23:17||22.04.2011 17:43|
|Target Version||1.5.0||Fixed in Version||1.5.0|
|Summary||0002346: func_static part selection issue|
|Description||If you have a func_static made of multiple brushes, you can inadvertently make one disappear while working on another in "Select Group Parts" mode.|
|Steps To Reproduce||1. Select a multi-part func_static.|
2. Enter "Select Group Parts" mode.
3. Select a part of the func_static and it will be highlighted by itself.
4. Drag one side of the part to make the part shorter or longer.
5. Hit ESC to deselect the part.
6. Select another part and shrink that.
7. The first part, possibly unbeknownst to you, remained selected in spite of the ESC, and it, too, will be subject to the shrinkage done to the second part. If you shrink the second part enough, you can shrink the first part out of existence.
In normal brush mode, a single ESC is enough to deselect a brush. In "Select Group Parts" mode, however, 2 ESCs are needed to deselect a brush.
The correction that's needed is to have this mode behave the same as normal mode: ESC deselects anything that's currently selected.
The workaround is to hit ESC twice after you've made a change to a part. Then you know you're clear of the previous part before you do something to the next.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|22.08.2010 23:17||grayman||New Issue|
||Note Added: 0003179|
|25.08.2010 15:02||greebo||Status||new => acknowledged|
|25.08.2010 15:36||greebo||Status||acknowledged => confirmed|
|25.08.2010 16:03||greebo||Status||confirmed => assigned|
|25.08.2010 16:03||greebo||Assigned To||=> greebo|
|25.08.2010 16:06||greebo||Status||assigned => resolved|
|25.08.2010 16:06||greebo||Fixed in Version||=> 1.5.0|
|25.08.2010 16:06||greebo||Resolution||open => fixed|
|25.08.2010 16:06||greebo||Target Version||=> 1.5.0|
|22.04.2011 17:43||greebo||Status||resolved => closed|