View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0005847||DarkRadiant||General||public||18.12.2021 21:45||28.02.2022 15:10|
|Target Version||3.0.0||Fixed in Version||3.0.0|
|Summary||0005847: Switching visibility of Github repo from public to private causes crash|
|Description||See this: https://forums.thedarkmod.com/index.php?/topic/21213-dark-radiant-crashing-on-startup/|
- after switching my Github repo from public to private, DR started crashing - the first time while I was editing a map, and then every time on startup thereafter
- once I figured out the problem must have been in the 'user data' in AppData\Roaming\DarkRadiant I was able to get DR to start and I disabled the version control 'auto-fetch' feature. The crashes stopped after this.
- DR stopped crashing after making the repo public and turning auto-fetch back on
|Steps To Reproduce||I would try the following:|
1. Create a map in a public repo and load up into DR. Edit and save it, etc
2. Change the project visibility to private and see if it causes any problems.
|Additional Information||Crash dump here: https://drive.protonmail.com/urls/E48HXR3P5M#QRHycXMjP8cG|
Also might be related to the other issue I raised (i.e. maybe it's something in my personal setup): https://bugs.thedarkmod.com/view.php?id=5840
|Tags||No tags attached.|
DarkRadiant: master ab8d7fec
2022-02-28 12:16:44Details Diff
|0005847: Fix crash due to double-freeing the credentials.
libgit2 will keep asking the user code for credentials, and it will be freeing it after every use, so we can't deliver the same instance again.
|mod - plugins/vcs/Remote.h||Diff File|
|18.12.2021 21:46||Frost_Salamander||New Issue|
|18.12.2021 21:51||Frost_Salamander||Description Updated|
|19.12.2021 07:23||greebo||Status||new => acknowledged|
|28.02.2022 11:51||greebo||Status||acknowledged => confirmed|
|28.02.2022 15:10||greebo||Changeset attached||=> DarkRadiant master ab8d7fec|
|28.02.2022 15:10||greebo||Assigned To||=> greebo|
|28.02.2022 15:10||greebo||Status||confirmed => assigned|
|28.02.2022 15:10||greebo||Status||assigned => resolved|
|28.02.2022 15:10||greebo||Resolution||open => fixed|
|28.02.2022 15:10||greebo||Fixed in Version||=> 3.0.0|
|28.02.2022 15:10||greebo||Target Version||=> 3.0.0|