View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0006339||The Dark Mod||GUI||public||12.11.2023 20:59||12.11.2023 21:05|
|Product Version||TDM 2.11|
|Target Version||TDM 2.12|
|Summary||0006339: Polishing menus: mission downloader|
|Description||A few things could use polishing in the mission downloader to improve TDM's (initial) presentation, see also the attached screenshot:|
- misalignment of mission entries towards the bottom of the list (already reported in 6337).
- the black side bar and its circle on the right of the downloadable mission list are very blurry looking.
- mission titles don't fit the available space, at least in the "Selected for Download" list.
- the grey selection box isn't wide enough to contain missions with very long titles.
- the mission downloader prefers screenshots in 800 x 600 resolution, last I checked. The screenshots box probably doesn't take up more than that on a 1080p computer screen, but probably looks blurry on higher resolutions. If we raise this we will probably have to use AI to upscale all our existing screenshots.
- if a mission is selected for download it should in my opinion no longer be selectable or shown in the downloadable missions list.
We might also want to improve the quality of our menu and parchment textures. That's a wider issue though, and we might decide to transition to a parchment-free menu.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|12.11.2023 20:59||Dragofer||New Issue|
|12.11.2023 20:59||Dragofer||File Added: menu.jpg|
|12.11.2023 21:00||Dragofer||Target Version||=> TDM 2.12|
|12.11.2023 21:00||Dragofer||Relationship added||related to 0006337|
|12.11.2023 21:02||Dragofer||Description Updated|
|12.11.2023 21:04||Dragofer||Description Updated|
|12.11.2023 21:05||Dragofer||Description Updated|